Be A Centra Nurse
Be A Centra Nurse
Become a part of one of the finest healthcare systems in the country, serving central and southside Virginia. Centra currently has numerous full-time, part-time and limbo nursing positions available throughout all of our facilities.
Centra is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for select full-time positions and a $5,000 sign-on bonus for select part-time positions.
Nurses With Less Than Two Years Experience
- Sign-on Bonus
- $5,000 ($2,500 at 6 months, $2,500 at 12 months)
- Offer available for full-time positions on ALL units and departments at Lynchburg General and Virginia Baptist hospitals plus the Southside Community Hospital Telemetry Medical Surgical Unit
- Loan Absorption
- $5,000/yr. for 3 yrs.
- Commit to a full-time position on Lynchburg General Hospital's General Medical, Pulmonary Oncology and 3 East Surgical units or on Southside Community Hospital's Telemetry Medical Surgical Unit
- Must remain on the hired unit to receive loan payment
Nurses With Two Or More Years Experience
- Sign-on Bonus
- $10,000 for full-time positions ($5,000 at 6 months, $5,000 at 12 months)
- $5,000 for part-time positions ($2,500 at 6 months, $2,500 at 12 months)
- Relocation Assistance
- Up to $5,000 for more than a 50 mile radius
Special hiring event for Oakwood Health & Rehabilitation Center in Bedford
Wednesday, April 26, 4:30 - 7 pm
Bedford Public Library, Community Room
321 N Bridge Street, Bedford, VA
Oakwood Health & Rehab has recently expanded and tid currently hiring RNs, LPNs, and CNAS with a variety of schedule opportunities including full-time, part-time, and PRN. Please join us on April 26 to learn more!
- Sign-on bonus for RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
- Plus additional $500 bonus for committing at the event
- Relocation assistance is available
- Interviews will be conducted on site; please bring your resume
Short-term Assignment RNs
Centra is seeking experienced nurses to work 8- to 18-week assignments in select areas at Centra Lynchburg General, Virginia Baptist, and Southside Community hospitals. Day and night shift options are available. These positions require a commitment of 36 hours per week for the assignment period. RN licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia, current BLS certification and at least two years hospital-based experience.
Lynchburg General Hospital (Lynchburg)
- General Medical
- Diabetic Renal
Virginia Baptist Hosptial (Lynchburg)
- Intensive Care Nursery
Southside Community Hospital (Farmville)
RN, General Medical Unit, Lynchburg General Hospital
The General Medical Unit is a 33 bed medical-telemetry unit that provides care for patients with a wide variety of diagnosis including gastrointestinal, respiratory, and neurological disorders. The unit is staffed by nurses that are passionate about providing high quality care while engaging in frequent practice trials in an on-going effort to improve outcomes.
Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus offered for full time positions for RNs with a minimum of two years experience. Must hold a valid license as a Registered Nurse in Virginia or hold a multistate licensure. Will consider new graduates or experienced nurses for this position. Variable shifts are available.
Additional featured and new positions include:
Access Centra's main career Online Application System.