CMG – PrimeCare Main
CMG – PrimeCare Main
**Important Notice - Our practice has moved.**
On September 26, 2016, our practice moved from 130 Enterprise Drive to the new Centra Danville Medical Center on 414 Park Avenue. Our practice, combined with Centra Medical Group - Dominion, primary care practice, and has become Centra Medical Group - Danville. Please call 434.857.3600 if you have any questions.
Centra Medical Group - PrimeCare provides comprehensive medical care for everyone in your family. Our mission is to provide the community with access to quality care to improve the overall wellness and lifestyle of each of our patients. From pediatric and adolescent to adult and geriatric patients, PrimeCare is available to serve you.
No appointments are required.
- Walk-in clinic
- Primary Care (wellness and prevention)
- Pediatric Care
- Disease Management (high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.)
- Physicals (school, sports)
- Immunizations (adult and children)
- On-site x-ray
Occupational Health Services
- clinical services
- physicals (pre-employment, Commercial Driver's License - CDL or DOT, equipment operator, routine wellness, executive, return to work)
- occupational testing (vision, tuberculosis screening, hazard materials exposure testing, post-exposure evaluations, bloodborne pathogen exposure testing, respirator evaluation and pulmonary function, EKG)
- work-reltaed injuries (lacerations, sprains/strains, sutures and fractures)
- substance abuse testing
Medication & Prescription Refills
Please call your pharmacy for any prescription refills. The pharmacist will notify our office. We do not routinely prescribe antibiotics or refill narcotic medications over the telephone. If you feel you need a medication, please see your provider to ensure proper treatment.
Insurance and Payments
Our office participates in most commercial insurance plans. Many insurance companies require copayments as part of your coverage agreement. Copayments, including outstanding amounts owed, are due upon check-in. Please bring your insurance card(s) and a photo ID to each appointment so that we can confirm that we have the most up-to-date information in our records. This will also ensure your claims are filed properly.
Should you have any billing questions, please contact customer service Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., at 844.707.5080.