Dr. Kanda is board certified in Internal Medicine- Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography and Interventional. After earning his medical degree from Odessa National Medical University, he received additional training through a residency in Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital Program. He also did a Cardiovascular fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine as well as a Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine. He loves caring for the Lynchburg community because he loves having a part in changing people’s lives. When he is not providing care at the Heart and Vascular Institute, he likes to spend his time with his kids and being outdoors.
- Interventional Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Minneapolis Heart Institute
- Internal Medicine, John Hopkins University
- Medical, Odessa State Medical University
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography