Dr. Pitzer is a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon, board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition to his surgical practice, Dr. Pitzer serves as the Medical Director for the division of Plastic Surgery at Centra. He is committed to helping improve the quality of life for people in this region whether for reconstructive or cosmetic concerns. He is well-skilled in reconstructive and aesthetic techniques in all areas including face, eyelids, breast and body. He blends surgical techniques with less invasive treatments, including fat grafting and stem cell placement, to achieve optimum results. His goal is to produce a lasting change that is natural in both form and function.
Dr. Pitzer earned his bachelor’s degree from Virginia Tech, his master’s degree at Wake Forest University and his medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery at Texas A&M University. His personal interests include soccer, ice hockey and mountain biking.
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Lynchburg Academy of Medicine
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital Graduate Medical Center, June 2005
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital Graduate Medical Center, June 2008
- Wake Forest University, May 1998
- Wake Forest University, May 2002
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Where I see my Patients
CMG Plastic Surgery Center1330 Oak Lane, Ste 100
Lynchburg, VA 24503