My passions are a bit varied. I love working with children, adolescents and young adults for a variety of concerns. Anxiety disorders tend to be my specialty. I also have a specific interest in co-morbid psychiatric and chronic medical conditions. I do a lot of health behavior work, whether that's smoking cessation, weight management, those types of things. I am very excited to be back in Lynchburg.
- APPIC-accredited Postdoctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Psychology, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, September 2015
- APA-accredited Predoctoral Internship, OhioGuidestone, August 2013
- BA, Psychology, University of Virginia, January 2008
- MA, Clinical Psychology, La Salle University, September 2010
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Health Psychology, La Salle University, August 2013
Where I see my Patients
Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Rating & Reviews
Ratings and comments are obtained from verified patient survey data collected on behalf of Centra by a third-party vendor, Press Ganey Associates, Inc. Centra uses Press Ganey’s MD satisfaction surveys to assess patients' experiences with healthcare providers and staff. In order to support full transparency, Centra ensures that the full range of patient comments, both positive and negative, are published.
Star ratings are displayed only for those physicians who participate in Centra’s patient experience survey program through Press Ganey and have received a minimum of 30 surveys responses.
Despite the drive toward full transparency, occasionally some comments cannot be published because they jeopardize the patient’s privacy, contain vulgar or offensive language, or contain libelous or defamatory content. In these rare instances, comment exclusion based on a strict set of exclusion criteria may be appropriate.