Madison is a Physician Assistant certified by the American Academy of PAs. She earned her Master’s Degree in PA Medicine and her Doctorate in Medical Science from the University of Lynchburg. After graduation, she completed a fellowship in Cardiology at HVI. She loves caring for the Lynchburg community because it is where her training for practicing medicine began and has become her home. When she is not providing care at the Heart and Vascular Institute, she likes to spend her time weightlifting, cooking, traveling with her husband, and cheering on the Carolina Tarheels.
- Centra Heart & Vascular Institute Cardiology, October-July 2021
- University of Lynchburg, Doctor of Medical Science Degree, July 2022
- University of Lynchburg, Masters in PA Medicine, August 2021
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science in Biology, May 2018
- Mental Health First Aid
- Substance Use Disorder Certificate
- Medication Assisted Treatment