National Matching Services Code (NMS Code): 200913
ASHP Code 38010
Centra uses PhORCAS for submission of all application materials.
Access PhORCAS at: https://portal.phorcas.org/
Application deadline is January 10
1. PhORCAS Standard Application includes
- Demographic data
- Academic History (pharmacy and non pharmacy colleges attended)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent
- Extracurricular activities
2. Eligible for Virginia pharmacy license
3. Three references (submitted via PhORCAS)
Centra requires all employees to be vaccinated against the flu as a condition of employment. Exemptions are allowed for those employees who do not receive the vaccine due to religious practices or documented medical contraindications. Exempt employees are required to wear a mask over mouth and nose at all times while on Centra premises from December 1 - March 31, or as defined by employee health department.
Centra does not hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products in any form. If you use these products, you are not eligible for the Centra Pharmacy Residency Program.
This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.