As always, our top priority is safety, for our patients and community. We want you to get the care you need while staying safe during your visit to Centra.
The following guidelines are in place for visitors to Centra facilities:
- COVID-19 positive patients will be permitted two visitors at a time.
- All visitors must be healthy. Do not visit if you are feeling sick.
- Some units and clinics may have more restrictive visitation policies based on limitations of unit/room size and vulnerable patients.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- In the Emergency Department (ED) we allow one visitor (or both parents of minor child) to accompany patients to the treatment areas, exceptions may be made. Visitors will be asked to wear badges indicating they are ED visitors.
Visitor Masking Policy:
Masking is optional at all Centra facilities. Patients, visitors or Caregivers who would like to wear a mask are free to do so, and procedural masks will be provided at all locations.
Visitors are required to wear a procedural mask for interactions with COVID-19, influenza, RSV and other respiratory isolated patients.