Lynchburg Family Medicine Residency - Faculty, Associate Program Director Education
Medical school: Virginia Commonwealth University, 2005
Residency attended/year: UCLA Family Medicine, 2008
Medical interests: Women’s health, preventative care, chronic disease management.
Languages spoken: English
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Full scope family medicine, including ambulatory and hospital care.
Women's health, preventative care, chronic disease management.
- UCLA Family Medicine, June 2006
- UCLA Family Medicine, June 2008
- VCU School of Medicine, May 2001
- VCU School of Medicine, May 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine