Dr. Cecilia MacCallum has been awarded the following:
- Top Doctors Award for "The Top Physician" selected by their peers published in Lynchburg Living Magazine, 2018.
- Best Bedside Manner Award published in the Our Health magazine, 2019. Second place, 2018.
- Recognized and received the Massey Cancer Center at the Virginia Commonwealth University Certificate of award for Physician with Highest Trail Accrual 2015 and 2016.
- The William Beaumont Medical Society Award-Honor awarded for research completed at the National Institute of Mental Health on and anxiety and affective disorders.
She is also a member of the following:
- American Medical Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Physicians
- University of Virginia, Hematology and Oncology, May 2006
- Internal Medicine, Maine Medical Center, May 2000
- Internal Medicine, Maine Medical Center, May 2003
- George Washington University Medical School, May 1999
- Internal Medicine Board Certified
- Medical Oncology Board Certified
- Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine License
- QOPI Certified
- Maintenance of Board Certification up to date 2020