Lynchburg Family Medicine Residency - Faculty and Part-time Preceptor
Hometown: Arlington, VA
Medical school: Medical College of Virginia, 1971
Residency attended/year: Roanoke Memorial Hospital, 1974
Certifications/Fellowships: American Board of Family Medicine
Medical interests: Family physicians’ role in the care of cancer patients.
Languages spoken: English
Career goals: To make my years of experience be of benefit to our residents.
Personal interests/hobbies: Reading about animal behavior, philosophy of religion, listening to classical music, watching football.
What do you love about Lynchburg? Wide variety of cultural outlets for a relatively small community.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, June 1972
- Roanoke Memorial Hospital, June 1974
- Medical College of Virginia, June 1971
- Duke University, May 1967
- American Board of Family Medicine