Dr. Pavalonis is certified in American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. After earning his medical degree from Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine he received additional training through an internship in General Surgery at St. Barnabas Hospital and a residency in general surgery at St. Barnabas Hospital. He also accomplished a fellowship in Vascular Surgery at NYU Langone Hospital. He loves caring for the Lynchburg community because of the ability to establish long-term relationships with patients. When he is not providing care at the Heart & Vascular Institute, he likes to spend his time researching new ways to help his patients.
- Vascular Surgery, NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn, June 2019
- General Surgery, St. Barnabas Hospital Bronx, July 2013
- General Surgery, St. Barnabas Hospital Bronx, July 2017
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, June 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Jefferson College of Health Sciences, June 2008
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
Where I see my Patients
Rating & Reviews
Ratings and comments are obtained from verified patient survey data collected on behalf of Centra by a third-party vendor, Press Ganey Associates, Inc. Centra uses Press Ganey’s MD satisfaction surveys to assess patients' experiences with healthcare providers and staff. In order to support full transparency, Centra ensures that the full range of patient comments, both positive and negative, are published.
Star ratings are displayed only for those physicians who participate in Centra’s patient experience survey program through Press Ganey and have received a minimum of 30 surveys responses.
Despite the drive toward full transparency, occasionally some comments cannot be published because they jeopardize the patient’s privacy, contain vulgar or offensive language, or contain libelous or defamatory content. In these rare instances, comment exclusion based on a strict set of exclusion criteria may be appropriate.