Dr. Hatin has over 20 years of plastic surgical experience. He lives in Lynchburg with his wife, Barbara, and his two sons, Wesley and Corey. His interests include running, swimming, hockey and restoring his antique sports car.
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Lynchburg Academy of Medicine
- Plastic Surgery, Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, June 1998
- Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, June 1992
- Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, June 1996
- Boston University, January 1991
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Where I see my Patients
Rating & Reviews
Ratings and comments are obtained from verified patient survey data collected on behalf of Centra by a third-party vendor, Press Ganey Associates, Inc. Centra uses Press Ganey’s MD satisfaction surveys to assess patients' experiences with healthcare providers and staff. In order to support full transparency, Centra ensures that the full range of patient comments, both positive and negative, are published.
Star ratings are displayed only for those physicians who participate in Centra’s patient experience survey program through Press Ganey and have received a minimum of 30 surveys responses.
Despite the drive toward full transparency, occasionally some comments cannot be published because they jeopardize the patient’s privacy, contain vulgar or offensive language, or contain libelous or defamatory content. In these rare instances, comment exclusion based on a strict set of exclusion criteria may be appropriate.