As always, our top priority is safety, for our patients and community. We want you to get the care you need while staying safe during your visit to Centra.
The following guidelines are in place for visitors to Centra facilities:
- Per CDC guidelines, masks are required in all clinical/healthcare facilities and provided upon entry. This applies to all Caregivers and visitors.
- It is highly suggested this face mask be surgical, KN95, KF94 or N95 and not cloth.
- All visitors must be healthy. Do not visit if you are feeling sick.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Some units and clinics may have more restrictive visitation policies based on limitations of unit/room size and vulnerable patients.
- Visitors of COVID-19 positive patients will be asked to wear personal protective equipment provided by the facility and will be limited to two visitors at a time.