Reach forward & serve
A variety of volunteer roles are available at Centra Hospice, Centra Lynchburg General Hospital, Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital, Centra Southside Community Hospital, Centra Bedford Memorial Hospital and many more.
Criteria for becoming a Centra volunteer:
- A deep desire to serve in your community
- Sign and follow a code of confidentiality
- Become familiar with and follow hospital policies and procedures
- Commit to a specified schedule of service
- Attend an orientation program
- Purchase and wear the approved volunteer uniform while on duty and serve with a smile!
- Have TB skin testing as required and furnished by the hospital
- Annual influenza vaccine and a completed COVID vaccine
- A criminal background check